Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


11.2.12

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME


What i wanted to talk in this post is same like the title.
I don't care what you think of me (:
I treat you as my friend,who know me well.
I taught you''ll treat me same like the way i treat you.
But,i'm wrong. Totally wrong.
I'm not anything to you.
Yea,i promised i won't think about it anymore :D

FAKE friends anywhere.
Bad weeks for me. Haih
Its tired to explain to others,its tired to care about something.
You know?
Get hurts from one and other fake friends. HAH

Sister's birthday today ! @Vanessa chong.
Sometimes i hope we're twins :D
Always be together. :)
May all your wishes come true & stay prettyyy.