Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


18.2.12

Take me back to the person i used to me.


Hey dudes :)
Busy-day TT
Next week full of SMALL TEST.
Yea,Whole week! WTH :(
Haiz,study study study. What a boring life.

Happiness its not really important for me anymore?
Chatting with joey this few days in class,the only one knows my hurt so yeah.
She asked"Do you even know what they saying"?
I'm just give her a smile. And said what can i do? Its used to it :)
Thanks for her accompany in class. Everywhere.
Cause in my class,i'm lonely. Hah xP
She changed, more mature.
She was like strange for me you know
Her smile was fake. I know.
She knows mine too.
But we din talk about the reason. :)
Good luck,bestfriend. :D

越是长大越觉得开不开心已不是最重要的.
你们不会知道我心里最真的感受 :D
-我爱你 :)