Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.2.12

Party rocks athem :D





Have so much fun with you guys ! :D
Awww,damn happy x)
Tehee :3
Swimming party , part rock athem with @ yik mun,ally,suki,seok kuan,christine,wai hong,dao zhe,jing rong,yongjieand dl xD
Memorize :D

Party rock yesterday and swimming party xD
So happy :D
Slept at 3 am yesterday. Because of the suki loh.
You know i know TT
5 person sleep on 1 bed :P
Haha xD So close we are xP
And wake at 10am in the morning today.

Thanks you for the memorize <3
:D
Get now,byeeeeee :)