Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


2.3.12

While someone break your heart,another someone is waiting to fix it.

Hey dudes,feeling like typing blog right now x)
Just do what i want to now. :)
Kay,how about my days?

LMFAO LMFAO!!
I've been crazy on them these days xD
Joey got LMFAO concert ticket!!
Awww yeah :D
She said she will go with me :P
When i heard this,i was like Yeah yeah,happyyyyy! :D
But,i think i cant make it. Haih
DISSAPOINTED.

School life? My chinese teacher was absent about one week o.o
And tomorrow got chinese small test,don't know she will come anot ? xD
Hope she will,because we've missed many lesson.
TT

Okay,i gotta to write emo things start from here.
If you don like to see,you can GET OUT :)

Not really in a mood today.
The first thing,the dili small test.
Hate myself so much,you know?!
F*
The second thing,Friendship.
Complicated.
The third thing,i cant go for the concert.
Haiz.

我好受吗?一个人在另一个世界生活
时常 融不进你们的世界
你们有想过吗?
我外面的世界 是否过的你们眼前过的快乐?

星星 它很可怜
没有人知道它累了、不想再闪耀