Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


9.3.12

When a girl told you her problems,it doesn't mean she complains. It mean she trust you :)

Look so cute with the jacket :P Took this while raining last night ><

Okay,back to today. How was my day?
Quite happy today,tehee :3
I love this feel <3
Today is the last day of school.
Start from tomorrow is the school term break.
Ohyeah,i can sleep longer :D
Btw,must study hard yar everyone :D
F.I.G.H.T.I.N.G :)

Tomorrow and sunday night - Weeding dinner x)
Fully booked. :P
Hahaha.
Anyone,enjoy the holiday.

Byeee,peoples :D