Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


18.3.12

Strongest is always solo.

Booooks and a toy that look like allyyim :P

Just finished playing badminton with my youngest sister :)
I like to play badminton at the night :D
Study whole holiday,i swear.
Result? I'm not dare to think about it.
Let it be.
:)
Okay,its time to packs my things for tomorrow.
Good night world !
Good luck and all the best in the coming exam.
Believe in yourself. melia told me that .
Yea,friendship <3

我喜欢静静的草场、
那只有羽球的声音、
很宁静 很放松 我喜欢
(: