Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


29.3.12

Human being is just a little dust.

If you know me well, you will know how crazy am i.
The way i study for the exam,you will never believe itttt.
Haha,but the results is not what i want.
FUC* ME, im careless like hell.
4 marks are gone because the wrong words.
F I N E

Brownie my little puppy is now at hospital :(
2 more days if she haven recover.
Will be injection to die.
Please,recover.

Brownie,iloveyouuu <3 


不是所有的努力、都会有回报
考试 让我看清了朋友的定义
呵呵 
:)