Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


11.3.12

I'm just tired of this place.

*Friday nighttt. Bbq <3
Heyyy,dudes :D
Went for the wedding party yesterday.
Last minute only my sister tell me she don want to go.
Haih,I was like rushing.
On the way to the wedding party,she sent me a message and told me that she broke up alr.
I'm not schocked :)
I knw what happening.

Reached home almost 11:30 already.
I'm sleepy,but me,mummy and younger sister accompany her until 2am.
@@
So tired man :/

Wedding dinner later agnnnn TT
Gonna off to prepare dy,byeee dudes :)

I always believe everythingwillbeokay <3