Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.6.10

Love Story~♥



^^yeah....today,feel happy le~?
dunno why??^^
today,when i see the leter we write...my feeling not sad anymore le~
My feeling is...happy~
hahas...

But,i and a best frenzz....
I waiting her to an wei me~
But,i cant wait this days?
I'm feel sad from her le~><

she made me feel disapointed& sad...><
Now she forget me edi??
Now,from her best frenz list...
No me again le~
No me anymore le!!!

U noe my feel??
Can u care me abit?
Can u be that i noe de you!?
I miss you le!!!><

Still remember our momories?
Together do project?
Together exchange our secret,our sadness?
Together shopping~
Play Together?

But now,you??not care me anymore....
I feel hurt!!!
NOw,in your heart,In your brain....
only haveXXX,junior 1 de frenzz...
wat darlings?wat bao bei?But, your in your list none me le!!!

We have hong long din't chat le?
How many month?
How many week?
How many days?
How many hours?
How many min?
How many secont?

Why we will change until...now?
Is it my wrong?> <
I'll change myself but not bcox u!!!!

Now,in my best frenz list no u XXX anymore le~^^

be happy~hope u can be happy...frenz^^