Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


13.4.11

DAYS WITHOUT YOUR ACCOMPANY.


Today,hvey din't come. T.T She sick already. Take care! Faster recover and back to school! I'm waiting you at my side :P
Today, went 9 floor again. I like this place. Let me think what should i do.
Very busy today... Copy note,sejarah exercise book,biology paper,sejarah project,KH project,geografi project,lisan,oral,presentation. Many things to do. Small test,homework,exercise. Wohoo,I'M BUSY! =) And no need think soooo much :)

今天,我很乖。只哭了那么一次跟昨天比,好很多了...
一整天没说话 我没变,只不过不想说话而已
你们问我的问题;你还好么?有事么?
“就这样,没什么。死不了:)

看到他的笑容了,他没事了很开心,也很心酸
放手了就是放手了,没有什么后不后悔!

有那么一瞬间,好像就那样死去
什么都不用理,不用管了

原来我并不坚强,因为 我连假装坚强都不会