Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


2.4.11

YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING.


Yesterday have a unforgettable april fool♥. wohooo,play until sooo fun!x)

Happy also,score 10/10 at my maths class test.Damn happy.Eeee:D

No school for today:) Zhou xiu.

Today,Have maths tuition with Allysuki. my two Lovely~ We play PLANTS.VS.ZOMBIES.xDD

so childish. So irritate!


Monday is Ching Ming festival... Hmm,dunno can hang out anot?

Hope i can. Iace-skatting.Wait for me.=P


为什么你们还是对我那么好?真的很心痛...

对不起、伤了你们

每一次 在我不开心的时候...陪伴我的都是你

多希望你会是那个他


我们的友情到此为止了么?