Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


4.4.11

YOU ARE NOT ALONE,I WILL BE WITH YOU.

Today--- Wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning @@ Went two place Shao Mu. One at nilai,one at guang dong yi san. Miss them soooo much :((

Went sunway with suki,sheng wei,zhen xian and him.

Ice skating ♥

zhen xian,u are so cuteee+funny.

Hahaha,keep make me laugh.xD

First time ice skating...Keep fall down.TT

very pain. My hand,bleeding. Auch.

But i know how to balance already. Hahahaaa

Clever?xD Happy :D Thank you guys,a happy day today.