Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


22.4.11

THE MOMENT.

Wohooo,finally have squeeze some time out to updated my BLOG.
So busy these few days. Many of homework,small test are waiting me.T.T
Tomorrow is 家长日. And i know my average marks and class position.
Its so bad! What a sucks result is it. :(
UNHAPPY. SORRY,MUMMY. I'LL TRY MY BEST NEXT TIME.

Yesterday have a function in my activity, I got a PURPLE & BLUE ballon.xD
yeah yeah.

Today last period play water at the toilet @.@
Stupid Dana and Xin yi. Sooo wet and cold.T.T
Bully me.xD Next time is my turn! Yea.
Hahahahaha.

Amelia,take care ♥.. And remember tell me your average tomorrow. I want be the first one to know.xD