Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


9.4.11

PROVIDENCE


Had recieve a card that made by AMELIA WONG few days ago.And i also made one for her. Because it was our 100 days. Wohoo x) thanksforyouaccompany.


Yesterday went TS with celline ng,had a great time with her! Thank you,muakks.

I class spotchek,wow. I wan to try also. Sound like intersting.xD hahaha. Hmm,many couple broke already.What a sad case.Haizzz... CHEER UP!=) Yerterday our TRISIAN SIEW forgot to bring his history text book. GOnna to wear the 爆炸头. Wakaka.it was so cuteee.xDD

He sit behind me,keep make me laugh. Hahahaha.



Today many things happened. I think i'm not important in your heart anymore. If you don't love me,just let me know. I will know what to do. :)


我想是时候,你该想想在你心中最在乎的那个还是不是我.

或许、我们该冷静一下

我在装坚强的时候,我勉强笑的时候 请不要揭穿我.拜托.



如果有一天、我撑不下去了 我会放手让你离开 :)