Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


31.3.11

WHO AM I IN YOUR HEART?


Yesterday went DBKL with my darlingss. We walk to kl sentral,bought Macdonald. HAPPY MEAL! xDD hahaha.then we bought lrt ticket. Meet many people at there too :) Very tired,but had a lot of fun at there! 6.oopm only reach home. @@


Today have 1hour recess time. Went to basketball court,play play play.x) Wohooo. have huo dong also. Haven finish my homework and small test. T.T Gonna finished it now. Bye.

-short updated-,Elize.



@Ally--Thanks biii,love sei you le. I will remember wat u said.:))

@Suki Cheong,--lougong,Haiyooo... Don't sad la. Don bother about it,kay? U still have me! Love ya.

@ Amelia,Dana,Xinyi--Good luck tomorrow,don't missing again.xDD hahaha,garyao!

@Celline--- Sorry. To day din't accompany you. Sorry yar.

@Joey---Heyyy,joey! Remember tell me your average yar! Good luck. Have a niceeeee recess time with u. :)

我全都相信,相信你说的每一句