Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


17.3.11

BE THE ONE.




Went sekinjang and kuala selangor today. Our half-day trip? Hahaha
Saw many padi,coconut tree...
Ate seafood and drank coconut for our lunch.
I like the crab! Soooo yummy.
I like the scenery. It was so niceee :)
Sea,sun,coconut tree,cloud,RAINBOW!!!
Wohooo, i like it!
So relaxing,love it so much.x)
It's have holiday feel.

Hmm,tomorrow will start to do my sejarah project.Haha
Haizz,few days left.
Treasure it,cause i think i can't have any chance to hang out after holiday.
After holiday,back to school :(
I don't want to discuss the exam papers!
T.T God bless me.


虽然想起你心还是会揪
虽然深夜并没那么好过
勇敢是我对自己的承诺
再想念也不能回头
一直不敢去面对的寂寞
习惯就好也没那么难受
也许我该谢谢你离开我
让我找到真正的自由