Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


28.3.11

NO LONGER WORTHLY OF MY REASON TO STAY ANYMORE.

I will post two post today. Not happy,bad mood today. Result?Friendship?Suck LOVE!? I dunno. No reason,the only one i know is i not be welcome. Maybe?perhaps? Today when i know my average,when i know my maths's marks... I can't cry. I din't cry,no tears. Can't be happy also. The first time i can;t cry out. What the reason is? Who will know i'm not happy? I Disguise it well. Will go DBKL this wednesday for the sejarah project with my darlingsss. WOHOO.



I know i had already try my best,but the answer is not what i want.