Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


3.3.11

WITHOUY YOU,I WILL BE BETTER.


Withou you,i won't die. I won't care it =) Don't you think you are important on my heart,thanks:)I don't rarity your care.
Good luck to you.
Hurray,tomorrow no school.Love it soooo much!

Sejarah so hard.T.T almost 70% tingkatan 1&2.
Bt, i think tingkatan3 will more easy.Aiks.
A happy day with celline. Saw something at basketball court today.

I had already tried my best:(
Why so many things happened to me?
I just wan't to be a normal person,a normal girl.
changed alot. I will try to be quiet.
I noe, the problem haven solve

Don't think so much,focus on my exam first:)
This is the way that i can do.
The only way that i can do...
Busy can let a person forgot somethings that u don't want to remember


每一次的创伤 都是一种成熟.