Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


18.3.11

I WANT MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS:D

Hey hey,I'm back :DD
Monday have sejarah period.Oh shit!
I haven finish the sejarah project!
Haven find the sumber buku and majalah.

Today wanna complete all of this!
Ish,and karangan also.
Good luck,garyao! Hahahaaa


---------------------------------------------------------

I'm a happy girl,will not have any EMO post anymore!
DELETED!:D
Wohooo,i know i can!

I'm a person may very well and no need his sympathy :)
I love this! ilovemysinglelifesomuch.

I promise u,i can forget u.

如果能重来...