Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.3.11

TIME CAN DILUTE ALL.


26-03-11♥


Today my lovely lougong @suki cheong bought M for me;my breakfast.♥ Thank you,muakks. mine one is-- PANCAKE AND COFFEE. her's--BURGER AND COFFEE. But she forget to take cream for coffee.Just took one packet only.-_-. But she gave me that so my coffe so nice,but her coffe so bitter. Eeee. My coffee add 2packet of sugar&1packet of cream,her coffe,no-cream,and 6 packet of sugar~.~ OMGGG.Btw,it was so sweet.And our action is just like couple.xP


Had badminton exam today.First period. I and hvey one group. Phew,finally...


Not happy at the last period,FAILED my BM.what the hell result is it.Haizzz. After tuition,when i checked my phone 5 message-_-. I'm fine,nothing~:) I din't cry,don't worry. Work harder next time:( Thanks you guys!


-Switch of your lights-earth days.