Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


13.3.11

I am a person may very well and no need any sympathy.


Happy white valentine's dayyy.

A normal day for me also.
Finally i had already interlinked :)
I will be more happy, more tough without him.
Today will be a new day for me!=)
I will try my best to forget IT.

The end of the world?
Aiks,a bad news! I don't want die first.
I haven celebrated my lovely birthday,my single day haven reach 1000days :(
pray for japan,pray for everyone!
GOOD LUCK :)

A borring holidaeee today.
Sejarah project--- Dunno how to do it?
Who can help me?
My home don't have any Bahasa newspaper and majalah also.-.-
How to do?
Andddddd what is the tittle talk about?
Hahahaha I dunno.xP
I will try my best to do it...haha

FINALLY,I HAD ALREADY FORGET YOU.
thanks :) Friend



白色情人节快乐