Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


3.3.11

YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION


First day of the exam. Fever yerterday and today,had panodol at rest time. Thanks wai yee:)
Feeling better now.
Had Geo(chinese) and maths papaer today.
Geo(chinese) Quite easy actually.Hmm...:) But,math damn hard! I think i will fail:(
Objective same with A-D class paper! WT*
Tomorrow ---chemistry and sejarah
Good luck!

My seat place-the first one.:(
Soooooooo cold. I don't like to sit at the first place.
Aiks,din saw Ally,suki,yik mun,stapannie for the whole day.
Gonna miss u all so much.

Hehe. Maybe i will hang out at the last day of the exam.
With...suki them
Yeah! So excited.
Hurray!!! Next friday!=D
one week more to go...

Oh shit! I'm single ok?!
LoL,dunno why u guys keep saying me and him.
We are just friends and classmeat. Thanks
I love my single life so much.

Okok,updated til here.
Bye.

Good luck tomorrow:)♥

Elize,just belive yourself.You can do it.

遗憾的爱;才是最美的.