Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.3.11

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT I WANT IS NOT JUST FRIENDS.


The last day of holiday.Happy?Sad?Afraid?
I'm happy that tomorrow can see my darlings.
I'm sad because tomorrow gonna back to school.
Afraid about the exam papers.
GOD BLESS ME! GOOD LUCK.

I am very very very happy in this holiday. :)
super happy! Haha,i know i can be very well although i'm single.
But i'm really happy,and no need any sympathy.
I promise i will not bother you again.

I will be happy everyday.
230♥

Some things will not come back lost