Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


23.6.11

AS LONG AS YOU HAPPY, THAT'S ENOUGH :)


DJ Earworm - Party on the Floor

Awww,one more day to go ! x)
How about mine papers today. Hmm,still okay :D
Not gonna to study KH for tomorrow :/
Becuase i am super tired and not in a study mood
Maybe tomorrow just take a look?
But i won't give up
I AM WHO I AM

Oh yeah,hanging out tomorrow
TS with all my darlings. AWW
Long time din't hang out alr
How many months? Haha
Finally,i am so happy,decided,touched!
Will have a celebration for the belated father's day and celebrate my exam over!
Hahaha,tomorrow night


My sister bought SAMSUNG GLARAXY!
OMG,it was so damn niceeeee T.T
I will have a new phone for my birthday present too :D
HWAITING! x)
Don't cheat me !
:)






也许放弃了、才会有真正的快乐