Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


9.6.11

SPEECHLESS :)

Study,study,study. This is what i done today :)
Today really speechless -.-
I have nothing to say already...
Hmm,tomorrow gonna back to school for the history EXTRA CLASS
O.O Good news or bad news?
I rather to stay at home seriously
Oh no,holiday is gonna to end! TT
Haiz,although this holiday din't hang out,din't go out sation
But i like this holiday the most! Nothing happened !
I am still the stupid girl,and i am still living in my simply life.
That's all :D

I found what is "BEST FRIEND",i found "BEST FRIEND" stand for what,defintion what :)
Best friend doesn't mean u're belongs to me,doesn't mean you're mine.
Best friend is... she or he will lend a helping hand when u need it.
Oh yeah,finally i understand.
It's too late? Hahaha

.CELLINE NG.GOH XIN YI.AMELIA W.SUKI CHEONG.ELLIS LOO.ALLY YIM
Thank you so much.:D My smile is just for YOU

Five more days to go...
E.X.A.M
Good luck everyone.

This holiday is the holiday i like the most! x)