Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


2.6.11

THERE WILL BE RAINBOW AFTER THE RAIN.

Heyyy,finally i update my bloggie ♥ :D These few days can't log in my blog.TT
Hmm,just come back from my hometown yesterday night. Tired like hell.
Had lots of funs at there! Oh yeah,my baby cousin was so damn cuteeee! ♥
5 month already. Next holiday when we go back...i think he will call jie jie alr.
Hwaiting! Ilovehimsomuch,cuase i don't have a younger brother.
Home sweet home! Weeeeeeeee :)

It's time to study...All the best!
I'm thinking wanna privacy my blog anot? Hmm :/




休息是为了走更长的路