Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


22.6.11

THE GREATEST LOVE AT ALL.

Hey,left two days,four subject for the semester EXAM
Oh yeah,good news or bad news?
Hmm,exam life not bad also actually :D
hahahaha
Not really in a good mood today,sorry

I don't know what happened to us?
Don't think too much is the only things that i can do :)
Concentrate on my exams.

CHEMISTRY.MALAY-Tomorrow :)
Good luck and all the best.
Gonna try my best to memorize all the thingssss
Chemistry;i don't understand!


I know you care,i know i'm not the one that you want

:)