Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


18.6.11

YOU'RE MY MAN AND I'M YOUR WOMAN


Far East Movement - If I Was You (OMG) ft Snoop Dogg

Oh noooo! How was my exam? Totally bad! Damn it!
The first day of xam;Science,maths.
Science? Hmm,still okay for me.
Maths? WTF,Not enough time to do ! Left 30 minutes to do the objective question :(
Haiz,GOOD LUCK!
How was my history and english papoer?
English? 60 objective@@ Aww,gonna to sleep -.-
History? Damn it! So difficult. Difficult like hell.
Ish. Forgive me using those rude words in this post.
I'm so dissapointed on myself.

Good luck in coming exam! You can do it.
:)



有时候执着未必是好事、固执也未必是坏事


原来 我已经习惯这样的生活


被忽略虽然难受 但至少我活得开心


至少我还笑得出


我不可怜、更不需要被同情


因为 我没有想象中那么脆弱 !


D: