Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


5.6.11

WISHES WILL COME TRUE



Oh yeah,i saw RAINBOW yesterday,and i make a wish too :)
Not feeling like study today :/
Looking at the book but my mind was BLANK!
Haiz,what can i do?


.
No hang out for this holiday,mummy don't let
Sorry guys,Wanna wait until exam over:(
ENJOY!


ELLIS LOO TZE HYIN
Maybe this is what you want? Remember what you promise,DON'T REGRET! :)
FREEDOM? I need it too actually. It's too tired for me. Anyway,enjoy your single life. Cheer it up!x)


IN YOUR WORLD,I'M ALWAYS A SURPLUS FIGURE.


I WILL USE THE SAME WAY THAT YOU TREAT ME.