Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.9.11

12 WEEKS OVER,AND I'M STILL LOVING YOU.


Shittt,Tmr is JUEC trial alr. Haih :(
Good luck and all the best everyone <3

Morning,woke up about 6am and went for @BUKIT JALIL for a jog with daddy&mummy.
After that,went to ate breakfast. Wantanmeeee!
Yummy.
About 9:30 went to tuition centre.

Tuition and study all the day.
Phew,a busy day.
D:
Felling like diying soon -.-

Kay,continue study.
Byeeeee! :D
Short updated

雨后或许有彩虹 但 彩虹依就会有消失的一天 (:
If you're smart,you'll knw what it mean.
Not that simple,hahaha