Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


15.9.11

GET AWAY FROM MY LIFE, I WILL BE MORE HAPPY (:



130911, tuesday
It's kuen cheng 103 anniversary. -_-
So we play whole day. And i recieved rose! xD
Joking lah,it's for teacher. Hahaha

140911 wendsday
Hmm,it's valebtine's day agian. Cheh xD
I don't care it.
Lalala
No teacher at class during sis and seven period.xD
Went K class and watch the "live show" Hahaha
叠罗汉. LOL :P
Haih,i wanna to go to the trip at 5/11 TT
But our class full alr. So sad :/

Today,So damn happy ^^
First,i pass my history class test!xP
Who din't pass wanna to buy 50 sweets.
And our class have 20 people din't pass
So, we had 1000 sweet! AWWWW :D

Second,i got sweets and ferrero. Awww
And i take part in the VOLLEYBALL and PING PONG competition
After our PMR and JUEC exam
I think not enough time to practice. Hmm?
Anyway,i'll try my best!
My last year junior life ♥
Left a nice memory and gonna to say goodbye on it x(

Xin yi and Dana cook the western food for the KH
I ate it,it was so nice :D
YUMMY ! Heart it.

Changed class today. And my new class was at C704
Haih,i miss my own class so badly :(
But,suki,ally was same floor with me. Hahaha
Yeah,not bad also.xD

Tomorrow is MALAYSIA DAY. So no school tme :D
Study-day ♥
All the best and jiayou everyone!

-LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG- Heart ittt! :D