Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


24.9.11

I THINK EVERYTHING IS OVER


AWWW, the smurf ♥

Taking When i'm studying history* :P With my birthday-date cuppp ♥

Oh yeah. JUEC trial is end.
:D Finally i can stop eating alr :P
Aiks,few more days to go.
PMR!!! Arhhhh >< Gonna to study PMR subject tmr. Later have math tuition,O.O Today's maths quite okay in subjective,but objective not enough time to do :/ Haih. And the graph. WRONG alr. ><
Careless TT

如果没有你--莫文蔚



So damn nice. I love its lyris (:
Heart itttt.