Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


2.9.11

EVEN IF I KNOW WE'RE IMPOSSIBLE I STILL WANT TO CARRY ON LOVING YOU.




It's saturday today. Haih :(
I dont want dont want to back to school,really.
I haven hang out ! Haven enjoy my holiday so badly :(

And i haven finish my homework (maths pass year) :P
Hahaha,i'll finish it all today D:

Okay,stop here :D
Byeee everyone.

Live is not like a game that u can restart antyime you make a mistake.You have to finish your life with no restart,no regrets. (: PERSIST TILL THE END <3