Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


23.9.11

TURN AROUND

20/09/11
Yesss,the first day of JUEC trial.
How was it? Had Chinese paper today (:

21/09/11
Today history's paper quite okay in objective.
Sunjective, quite hard >< 22/09/11 Geography today. Same with historty Subjective quite hard ><

23/09/11
Oh nooo.
How was my SCIENCE today?
It was sucks TT
Haih,chemistry and physic i don't knw how to do.
Bull shit! Subjective damn hard.ARGGGH
I wish i can pass my exam this time

Tomorrow last subject on it (;
--Maths
I will i will try my best :D

I love exams from now on (:
HAHAHA

我还记得,以前 你也会像这样 打给我教我数学
不管 我多么努力的把你忘记 我们的回忆 还是忘不了

如果沒有你 沒有過去 我不會有傷心
但是有如果還是要愛你