Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


15.9.11

IF YOU WERE HERE



Hahaha. This is DANBO.xD Look ugly ><
Made by paper clay for the art homework

Yesss. I'm studying right now. My target for today is finish form 2 and form three history and geography
Woots,Good luck for me! :D

Yesterday slept about 12am. Because some reason i cant fall asleep
Finally,i cried.
After 80 days only cty.Hahaha
Quite weird
But i'm okay.
You know,i don't like to let people know i'm weak.
(:
I wont admit it. HAHAHA

It's time to forget about it.

就是自从你进入我的生活里后 爱情就变得不是我玩得起的游戏
时间 能把这一切伤痛 都给冲淡