Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


11.9.11

I HATE YOU,IT'S ALL THE MATTERS

Yeah,i'm back! :D

050911,monday
Sy jing give me a purple rose. AWWW so beutifull. ♥


080911 thursday
Suki lougong bought a cup of coffee for me. So touched xD
And then we ate MCD for our breakfast :D
Kh period. My first time to back cookies !
Not bad what :P
Stay back after school for thr history EXTRA CLASS :(
So tired ><
But really really happy :D

090911 friday
Many things happened and i'm dissapointed with them
Haih,you hurt me deeply.
Yessss,i hate you.
Who you think you are?
You're just a normal people.
Dont think you have the right to hurt me

100911 saturday
A happy day ^^
Chit chat with yik mun at my house
Do many crazy things xP
Tuition after school as usual
And then they came my home for the mooncake festival's party :D
Play until so happy
We drank red-wine ♥
They keep said me drunk alr,i dint lah. Hor? ^^

Next time i wanna to try white-wine.
I think not bad also (:



请别以为你有多难忘 没有你的日子我一样会活得很精彩 (: