Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


29.10.11

FRIENDS,LOVE YOU ALL ;)

Ohohyeahyeah,recieved my birthday present from my daddy mummy :D
Went shopping with them today x)
And bought two dress and pans for me.
So happy. Like it so muchie!
Iloveyou daddy mummy♥
Thank you so much ♥
And then went to hair cutting
Sister wanna to curled up her hair.
But tme she gt ballet exam.
So i be her 白老鼠 xD
To test it. Hahaha
Look funny :P

Mature or old? xP

Miss smlie one side? HAHAHA :P *Copy from someone* xDD


想起你 不再是悲伤的哭泣 而是浅浅的一笑 (: