Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


6.10.11

TRYING TO BE A PERFECT GIRL x)



Exams week! :/
PMR exam! ARHHH
How was it getting on?
Today's sejarah paper quite hard for me ><
The other subject still okay x)

A case that let people angry. I mean i'm in a angry mood.
Because someone simply say somethings. A rumour is abroad
I hate RUMOR ! Fuc*!
Who you think you are? You think you're important to me?
Haha,funny. You're not important for me (:
Thats all. Please don't missunderstanding,thank you :D

Oh yeah yeah,three more subject.
Jiayouuu! xD

Saturday will attent a dinner at night after tuition ><

与其说我不喜欢任何人 不如说我对爱情已经没有感觉 (: