Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


28.10.11

You like to think that i'm just crazy when i say that you've change


Bobby! Heart youuu xD

Finally EXAM over,but not feeling like happy :/ O.O
Stay back to pratice for the competition on monday
Arghhh,not enough time to practice ><
Haih :/
Ohyeah,no school tomorrow.
Hang out with mummy tmr ♥
Neh,don't know who hor don't want go sunway with me TT
I want ice-skating ah!
@suki cheong. Ally yim. Yik mun. Stephanie Wong
:(

Refresh to today.
Quite happy ^^ But also very BEK CIK!
Fine fine fine.
Hamster so cuteeee ♥
Tehee :D

After exam is my BIRTHDAY :P
Weeeee,counting down! xD

Lastly,wanna to upload a photo for suki cheong (:
Happpy four month anniversary to the couple.
Don't forget i'll always by your side.
Don give up so easy.
Jiayouuuu!



要幸福哦 :D

别轻易的放手. 在我还没结束单身的日子 都不要放手啦 (:
那、我希望我单身久久的 ^^