Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


12.10.11

WITHOUT YOU,EVERYTHING LOOK SO SORROW



First photo with SY this year ♥
SAPO GANG! :D

Kesan-kesan membeli set TT :P

Oh yeah,finally PMR finished yesterday.
After it,hang out with Sy jingq,jing wen and susan.
Have a nice day with them x)
Hahaha
We ate MCD and CHAT-TIME.Four people but Eight cup of water. @@
Memang kenyang!
This is Kesan-kesan membeli set.xDD
Hahaha
Bought the "cake" for four of us. Imean sapo gang ♥
Weeeee x) Next time hope we can make it all together.

Hmm,i think don privacy my blog better.
Because some dear who never gt blog,cant see it ><
Moreover,i'm okay alr.
A super duper HAPPY girl xD

♥ Sunday ♥ Go sunway lagoon! Four of us :DD
Weeeee. Hwaiting (:

Next round,JUEC.
Study-study study. (:
After that,can play whole holiday.
yeah. Wohoooooo x)

单身、并不是因为忘不了谁 而是我比较适合这样的生活 (: