Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.10.11

WHAT AM I THINKIN' ABOUT?


Bigin with a Happy smile :D

161011♥
Went to sunway laggon with them at last :D
Had lots of fun at there
Photo at FB. Lazy to upload. xD
Skip there xD

Today,last three period arrange our place.
And i was at B801. The first class :P
J3702026 ♥ Hope it will be a lucky number for me (:
Yeah!
Juec next monday and tmr until sunday no school
To do the last revision. Haih,time pass so fast ><
Get our 班服 yesterday. Quite nice actually. PINKY xP
Celebrate Sy jinq birthday today. Sorry ya,the cake >< Errr,yuck Btw,here to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY first :D
Get the calender about next year. November 10 holiday alr.
Yerr,haven pass my birthday :( So sad :/

Today, second recess went to B703. So scary :P
你说过你会带我来 如今我却一个人站在这里