Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


15.10.11

WHERE ARE YOU NOW,I NEED YOU YOU KNOW?

Haih,sick agn -.-
Arhhh,went to school today,although mummy ask me don't want to go.
But i still go to school xD
Hahaha
After school went for tuition.
And then go see doctor. >< How was my day? -TIRED- Tmr don't know can go to sunway lagoon anot ><
Hope i din't fever tmr (:
Kay,update until here.
Byeee

最怕空气突然安静 最怕朋友突然的关心 最怕突然 听到你的消息
想念如果会有声音 不愿那是悲伤的哭泣 事到如今 终于让自己属于我自己 只剩眼泪 还骗不过自己
为什么你 带我走过最难忘的旅行 然后留下 最痛的纪念品