Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


24.7.10

happy day~

Yesterday went TS&SW with hyin and ally darlings~
damn happy day^^
wow...
me and ally wear singlet nehs><
but,cant so we bought new shirt lol...
at ts saw chirstine&her lou gong zai...xDD
haha...they pak toh la...
we don't do people geh light bulb de...

so,me,ally and hyin went ts eat mom mom...
^^yummy~
and also take photo at there...
had fun at there...
About 6;30 like that we back school la~
yipee...saw many bao bei+darling nehs~^^
all also so lengluii
and also saw many lengzaii...
wow^^xDD

then take jor many photo with them ^^
later upload photo....

HAPPY DAY!!!