Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


11.7.10

♥I care you more than i can say♥



U know i care you?
Can you care me more abit?
just abit i will be happy.

Can i love you?
Can i trust you?

Can you care me?
Can you love me?
If tat just a moment,i also will be happy.

You say you can help me.
Why now I haven forget it.
Why you dun care me anymore?

You noe this few days i mizz you?
Do you miss me?
My heart damn paint.

yesterday have something happend i feel sad and worried.
I hope that you will ask me,care me
But until now you haven know?
Maybe they right.

I cant fall in love for you.
If not i will get hurt.
I will remember it
Thanks you help me know what is hurt~

I will try it,dun love you!