Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


22.7.10

Hurt!!!





UNHAPPY...><











today damn happy arh!!!yipee...
Today play ping-pong with amelia&xin yi...
And also have many funs...
yipee...xDD
today he say sorry to me,but its to late!
I hate him!!!!
i will remember how he hurt me yesterday~
too late apologize~

today keep thinkng her...
haiizz...
today get hurt from her~
haiizz...
i bu shuang XXX jor lol!!!
wan so guo fen ma?
#@$%&*

My gor gor have lou po jor lurr...xDD
Then she very sad nehs...haiizz..
i dun hope them like that nahs..><
my kor...dunwan me jor..
have lou po dunwan mui jor...>never mine i still have my darlings,boubui,bii&lou gong mar...xDD
hehe~^^

haiizz...
Suan!!!
Dun say those unhappy memories le...
Upload picha~

yipee...Be happy orh~