Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


13.11.10

Bleeding Love~



Still left 3 days...then holiday
happy or sad?
haizz.this year i very happy,in JR2E i knew many frenz~
very happy!^^
thank you,babe<3

Result also noe le...
haiz,not very good!
The first time sooo bad!I hate myself~><

Yesterday chatting with my korr,and suki bii
about those things...><
Today will be the last day that i wait him.
I noe i can't put down him~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Birthday party!
tonight have my birthday party~
i hope u all can come...><
i bought 2 cake~xD
1 fruit cake,and 1 black forest

Monday is my birthday.
the first time my birthday is before holiday
Very happy!
I know no one will remember my birthday on monday.
I want a birthday card?can i?
I make before birthday card to hyin,bought cake for her
I very very xian mu her,u noe?
she have many baobei accompony her

Last day...16/11
Where can i go?
I'm so lonely!

T.T