Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


27.11.10

Just YOU and ME!




Have a nicee+amazing day with my Lovely dear_____Amelia!We eat our bearkfast+lunch+Tea Time together~Happy time...^^
Thank you,babe<3
And also chat many many things...
Remember keep secert ya,dear.
I will help u keep secert too.xD
The store today...xD
Bought a present for my sister_____Irise Chong Yi Li
29thNovember~ her 10th birthday!

Elize Chong,please remember don't fall in love again!
Please...if not u will be hurt again
please don't be sooo stupid.xD
garyao!!!!CLL

Happy day~^^

不要被抛弃,只有一个方法...就是先抛弃别人