Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


9.11.10

Sick...i need u right now!




Sick already...T.T
Fever now!but oso have go to school keep fever although eat medicine but also no use!
Tomorrow i wanna go to school!i want to see Final
My birthday wishes is just want too see competition.
Am i wrong?Maybe...i wrong,Sorry

I'm happy today!
Although i am sick,but i close with them
just like last time.
nothing happened~
Thx for accompany Elize Chong whole year,darr
I love u all.
muakkks~~~I will never forget it!

to:bii ally

Don't sad biii!!!u are not alone,u have me.i will always be there for you!I noe u are strong,u promised u will not cry...Just be happy,okay? Don't care about him anymore~Enjoy your single life!it will be alright!muakks.Take care.
___不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有___

bii,when u need me,just tell me...i will be right there for you!

i scared about love!i dun like people give me a promise and last he can't do it.i hate that feel

99single says
tomorrow is 100 days.yipeee.