Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


16.11.10

Last Day at JR2E~~~



Haiz,Holiday le...T.T
I don't want holiday~><
MISS U ALL SOOO MUCH.

Today,outing with bii yik mun,ally,suki...
Have a nice day.<3
JR2E!I will miss all of u.
I will remember all the memory between me&2E
thanks for giving me sooo much memory

I LIKE JR2E!!!muakks


Thanks,babe<3

Haiz,please don't leave me...
Don't change school

Ming yik:thank you.1 of my friends,thx alot~enjoy your new school and new life!I will remember you!what u do for me.i will remember your concern&consule!!!
THANK YOU!be happy.

sim yi:be happy...gambateh!i will not forget you! Enjoy your new life!

Bryan:lolx...always bully me>< say me ghost-.- Wish u always happy.enjoy your new life also~


JR2E!THE BEST ONE.
I will always remember.

Sorry,Daddy,mummy...

My result is BAD
Sorry!><

I will try my best next time.

TO:buXX

Confuse?
Wish u happy everyday.thank you.thx!
谢谢你,提早的生日快乐。
还有几天你就生日了
谢谢你,真的很开心 谢谢你给的一切,一切
我们都变了,你变了,我也变了
我并不了解你

也许 放手让你走会是最好的
舍不得 让你离开
舍不得 给你答案
舍不得 离开你
舍不得 放弃你
舍不得 放手
舍不得 曾经的回忆
舍不得 你对我说的每一句话
舍不得 让你痛苦
舍不得 让你独自一个人
舍不得 让你不开心
舍不得 不理你
舍不得 不关心你
舍不得 不在乎你
舍不得 把你放下
舍不得 看见你身边有人取代我的位置

我真的很舍不得,不过 都已成回忆了
谢谢你~
我不想浪费你的时间了
对不起,我介意
我介意!
我介意我们不能长久

放手让你离开吧
她喜欢你
我?只是个过客
我喜欢的事以前的那个你 回忆里的那个你><

From:Elize Chong~

____Last day______