Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


23.7.11

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD


My new hair style look like a TOMATO :(

Oh yeah,Happy days! :D
Bonteng huo dong and went to sw to eat SNOWFLAKE! :X
Bad girl.xD
but had lots of funs with them tooo♥
hahaha. :)
And Japan's students came to our schoool!
Ilike their uniform only.xP
The performence of SCR1B was so funny lah,dude.
Laugh until stomach paint!Haha






Snoflake :D

Many things happened these days
my class was too complicated,haiz.
What i can do is be quiet SHHHH
yea,almost all of them was busy
Study study study,practice practice practice !
Oh my gosh,29 days left only :(
Jiayou jiayou and jiayou!

世界上并没有真爱这回事,如果你所谓的爱情离开你了
请耐心等候 让这时间冲淡这一切 让心里的苦慢慢淡掉